Thursday, June 17, 2010

Masculine Gift Card

A card came across one of my Yahoo Groups that I am a member of called Late Night Stampers which was a gift card holder using the Sweet Scoops stamp set. I am sorry but I cannot find who the original person was who made it to give you credit...THANK YOU THOUGH:)
Here is my version of the card...I have a customer who is hosting a workshop at the end of the month and wanted a masculine birthday card...hint hint:)
Here is the front of the card...
Sorry this picture is a little blurry but it's showing the inside of the card where you take an envelope and fold it in half and cut the top off...
This is then what is inside the envelope "pockets"... the message and then the gift card holder...of course I couldn't find any gift cards to demo with...oh well:(

No comments:

Post a Comment