Monday, June 7, 2010

Still Holding On...




Oh my...is it Monday already? I received my catalog last week so I shut myself away to take a gander...have to say you'll LOVE it:) Then as my good friend Jill Raudensky says...I'm caught in the end of the year boogie! I will be very grateful for this week to be over. Last week of school and just about every night of ballet rehearsal for the big recital this weekend...URGH! But being that it's the end of the year boogie...I've been stamping and working hard on teacher's gifts.


I know that some of you are panicking with the retirement list that has come out. Do you have a favorite that you must have and haven't bought it yet? I as a demonstrator will usually get rid of a good bit of my retirement sets because from the business perspective, I can't use them anymore. But...I do have a few that I keep. En Pointe in particular is one that I am white knuckle holding onto! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set and it's perfect for using for my daughter's teacher gifts. I have to say I was even bummed that I didn't have some of the old one-sided DSP to use for these cards...bummer. But I was pretty impressed with what I came up with using some of the new colors as well as some that are retiring:) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment