Friday, September 10, 2010

T-Minus 12 Hours to Bingo!!!

T-Minus 12-hours until the queen bee Jan Wakeland will be opening up her game of bingo for me to play...how does that include you? All you have to do is answer your phone, texts and emails.


But how is it going to benefit you?

First person to book a workshop for me (each month) will receive a special prize. Anyone who books a workshop thereafter will also receive a prize. Contact me first to book a workshop and win a special prize. I am also running a contest to receive 25 orders for $25 tomorrow. All participants will also win a prize---oh and the best part---if I meet all 25 orders someone will be receiving a free big shot!

Gifts include but are not limited to:

special hand stamped projects

exclusive Stampin' Up! product

pick a set from my yard sale stash for free

free class passes

and many more!



Also I am having a free try it afternoon at my house. Just come on by and have some fun. Bring your adhesive!



Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment