Thursday, September 2, 2010

Want to Win a $400 Shopping Spree???

Late Night Stamper Founder Sherrill Graff is playing a great game today. Collect 20 clues found on various Late Night Stamper blogs and be entered in a drawing to win a $400 Stampin' Up! shopping spree. Don't delay...she'll be drawing a name soon.

My clue is...My favorite new stamp set is the Make A Monster set found on page 95 of the new 2010-2011 IBC. I bought this set to make cards for my sons to give at birthday parties but also for when I am in my stamping room and need to keep my boys busy...I can get out this set and an ink pad and they can have fun creating themselves!!!


Now collect your other clues and be sure to email your answers to sherrillgraffatistmpnv@aol.com

Click on the above title and scroll down to find fellow bloggers that are also playing along. Good luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for playing along with the late night stamper clue game to win free stamps!
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete