Sunday, October 3, 2010

Free Stamp Set

 


OOOhhh did I get your attention?  How would you like to be the envy of all your friends and have an exclusive stamp set that won't be available until the Occassions Mini comes out in January???? Here are some samples for you to decide...
Should I mention that there is a matching punch??????

Now what could be better than chocolate....STAMPING!!!!

Stampin Up is offering to everyone...if you sign up as a demonstrator by October 18th...you will get this set for FREE!  Oooh and should Ialso mention you will still be eligible for the Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote as well...so you receive your AWESOME products in the starter kit, a BEAUTIFUL craft tote to keep everything in AND an AMAZING stamp set that all your friends will be envious of...or you can talk them into signing up so they can get theirs as well.

Want to know what being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is all about...please feel free to email me (smarried2000@aol.com) any questions...I would love to answer them for you!  Can't wait to sign up...click on my link to my Stampin Up! demonstrator website and my password is Kraftin Jems!  Can't wait to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment