Monday, November 22, 2010

CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

9 DAYS AND COUNTING...
Please read to the bottom...really you don't want to miss out:)

Online Extravaganza

During this one week only, you can get incredible discounts--up to 50 percent--saving big on your favorite products, as well as qualifying for FREE SHIPPING with demonstrator or online orders of $150 or more. Remember in order to receive the free shipping for your order of $150 or more either go to my website www.jennifersnyder.stampinup.net to enter your order OR contact me and I will place it for you.

This sale is HUGE...get 30%-50% off select products...FREE SHIPPING on orders of $150 or more PLUS HOSTESS INCENTIVES...hostess set PLUS $15 in free product. YOU CANNOT PASS THIS UP! Do you have your wish lists ready...might have to change them!

Click on here ... Online Extravaganza ...to view what products are included:)



CHRISTMAS LIST TOO BIG???

Don't forget the Starter kit is 50% off as well and already includes free shipping. REMEMBER you DO NOT have to get all the items that are shown in the starter kit...you are allowed to change most of the products for something else..don't care for the stamp set...pick another one! Join TODAY AND GET ANOTHER 30% OFF YOUR ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA ORDER! HUGE HUGE SAVINGS!!!

So what's holding you back from taking advantage of this offer???? The commitment...you have until MARCH 2011 to decide whether or not you want to stay on as a demonstrator or drop your status. That's almost 5 months of special demonstrator only benefits...demo only incentives/specials, 5 months of SU's demo only magazine Stampin' Success, online access to a SU demo only version of SplitcoastStampers, access to the demo only Stampin Up! website, and the ability to buy products BEFORE they are released to the public! You don't want to pass this up!
Contact me today if you have any questions...time is running out! Don't miss this great opportunity!
Not interested??? Contact me and tell me why...anyone who does may get a special gift from me! Let's talk!



OH BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!!
Did you make your list for your hubby???? Does it include a BIG SHOT???? IF you order a Big Shot during this promotion...I will buy YOU an IMPRESSIONS FOLDER OF YOUR CHOICE...choose from Elegant Lines, Vintage Wallpaper, Square Lattice, Perfect Polka Dots, Elegant Bouquet, Finial Press, Manhattan Flower, or Petals-a-Plenty found in the IBC on page214 OR Spider Web on page 6 of the Holiday Mini OR Northern Flurry on page 26 of the Holiday Mini. Add onto your order and take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING if you spend $150 PLUS HOSTESS INCENTIVES!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!



I can't believe this....
So if I purchase the starter kit at $87.50 today...I will automatically get free shipping on the demo kit. THEN if I wanted to take advantage of the online spectacular I could get all these great products for 30% to 50% off and if I spend the $150 I get free shipping. Oh but wait...I'd be a "demonstrator" so I'd get ANOTHER 30% off on that order. So I get $320 of SU! products for only $87.50 just with the starter kit...THEN I get $150 of select products that are already discounted at 30%-50% off but I get ANOTHER 30% off of that...so I'm spending $105 plus tax but no shipping! That's just Unbelievable how great is this offer! WOW!

Oh but I'm STILL NOT DONE!!!!
I will be offering prizes for the First to order, the largest order, the last order and other random prizes throughout the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA...oh and should I mention...I gift wrap?

I'M GOING TO ADD ONE MORE THING...
Want to take advantage of the recruiting special????? Anyone who joins the recruiting special...you may choose from one of these bags...filled with lots of great stuff...WHAT???? Well you're just going to have to join to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment