Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Technique Tuesday 11/16

Hello to all....here is another installment of what we did tonight at my house for Techniques Tuesday.  Please note all three projects were TOTALLY CASED!  That's the joy of being a SU! demo...we love what we do and we share what we love:)

So tonight we took things totally "out of the box".  What does that mean...well we used SU! products for other things that what they were originally intended for...

Our Extra-Large Two-Step Bird punch.  It's just about winter...Christmas is coming so why not turn that little bird into a beautiful cardinal...
Too darn cute and so simple to make!


The next project we made....who says that the bat punch is only for Halloween?  How about turning into a beautiful wreath?

Go from this...

To this...

Now whoever came up with this original idea is a genius!  So stinking cute!




Do you know that I was cleaning my stamp room a few weeks ago and  was wondering should I or shouldn't I throw out all my empty eyelet containers when an email came across from Jan Wakeland about ideas for them...hmmm...so I thought maybe I should hold onto these and see what she has up her sleeve.  Well I am so glad I chose to keep them.  While at her weekend scrapbooking extravaganza...she had these for our make n take.  So, so cute.  Would be adorable on your tree or how cute to fill them with a special something for a teacher gift for the holidays and there are so many other ideas out there for these too!  Recycle...recycle...recycle!


Thanks so much for checking this out!  See you next time...Tuesday, December 7th at 2:00 or 6:00 for some more great techniques projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment