Saturday, November 20, 2010

WHOA THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!

Wow...HUGE Sale begins on Monday November 22nd.

So HOW BIG IS BIG?? FREE Shipping on orders over $150 placed online or through me. 50% off select items I'll tell you that secret on MONDAY!!!!! WHOA!!!!!   Forget the Black Friday Madness! Sleep in and shop at home with ME!!!!


Check back too for a SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY SALE ONLY THROUGH ME!  PPPPSSSTTTT get out your cattys and write your Christmas list and **hint hint hint*** to your hubbies!!!!!  
Need a catalog? As a customer on my mailing list if you do not yet have your own copy of the catalog contact me.

Not on my mailing list join today so that you will be reminded of the sale!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE STARTER KIT SPECIAL!!!!
**Join my team by Monday using the 50% off Kit special and you will be able to enjoy an additional 20-30% savings.. Yes ADDITIONAL!!!!
Book mark this site and be ready to come back. I will be offering prizes for the First to order, the largest order, the last order and other random prizes throughout the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA …

Remind your hubby---If your purchases are for gift giving I will be providing you with gift tags and will gift wrap as well!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment