Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


What? Yes, that's right I said Merry Christmas. Ready to get a head start on your Christmas cards a little bit early this year? Then join me on Saturday, October 27th at 11:00 at my house. **If you can't make that time, let me know and I can offer additional afternoon or evening times if needed!
We will be making 30 cards (6 cards of 5 designs) for $45 or 15 cards (3 cards of 5 designs) for $25.

How would you like to try it before you buy it??? Being a demonstrator, I can preorder items from the upcoming Holiday Mini (*Hint, hint look at the pic above) which mean you get to use them and also items from our current 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog!
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN ADHESIVE!!!
Click link below to register...

Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment