Monday, September 27, 2010

Holiday Cardmaking Day -- Deadline approaching

Registration Deadline coming up FAST!!!!

My annual Holiday Cardmaking Day will be held Saturday, October 16th beginning at 10:00 a.m. in the barn (dress accordingly). We will be making 30 cards for $45 or 15 cards for $25. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN ADHESIVE. I will have some to purchase but please indicate if you need adhesive when you register - additional cost of $8. ALL RSVP's MUST BE RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL BY OCTOBER 1st in order to ensure supplies are cut and ready.


Please click on title to receive your registration form:)

***as most of you know my holiday cardmaking day was held last year on October 3rd. That morning I received a phonecall that my father was on his way to UPENN to receive his lung transplant. Due to complications of the surgery he passed away October 29th. I will have a special project if you wish to make it for a $1 donation. Also $5 from each registration received will also be donated. All proceeds will be donated to Donate Life in memory of my father R. Craig Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment