Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Announcing...TECHNIQUE TUESDAYS

Mark your calendar for the 1st Tuesday of each month for a Technique Class. You can choose

between 2:00 in the afternoon or 6:00 in the evening. Class size limited to 6.

Our first class will be meeting Tuesday October 5th and will be focusing on coloring techniques...su has so many different products to use for coloring in images...but what works best on what paper? Come find out. We will be making 3 projects. Class cost is $7. Please bring your own adhesive!!!!
 
ALSO...
 
Beginning Tuesday October 5th I am dedicating Tuesday to SU.   Come join me to get away from the doldrums of the day, kids, homework, hubby (tee hee) and come and stamp. Come over and use new products I have, dust off your stamp  sets or just sit and talk.  I would love to have you come and join me.  No need to RSVP...just come down in the basement and join me.  Please bring your own adhesive:)

***classes offered at my house...call or email for directions

No comments:

Post a Comment